Newer research has shown that exercise is not only safe and possible during cancer treatment, but it can improve how well you function physically and your quality of life.
Too much rest can lead to loss of body function, muscle weakness, and reduced range of motion. So today, many cancer care teams are urging their patients to be as physically active as possible during cancer treatment. Many people are learning about the advantages of being physically active after treatment, too. Multiple studies show that regular physical activity is linked to increased life expectancy after a diagnosis of cancer, in many cases by decreasing the risk of cancer recurrence.
The benefits of exercise for people with cancer may include:
- increased muscle strength and endurance
- increased energy and decreased cancer-related fatigue
- improved bone density and range of motion of the joints
- increased cardiovascular and respiratory function
- decreased nausea and vomiting for some people on chemotherapy
- improved appetite
- deeper and more refreshing sleep
- increased feelings of control over your life
- improved digestion and reduced constipation
- decreased levels of stress and anxiety
- improved mood
Fitness Holistic’s Cancer Exercise Program is a custom-designed personal training program specific to the needs of each particular person. Our professional health and fitness trainers devise a bespoke program after in-depth customer profiling and fitness tests are carried out.
What sets us apart from other health and fitness specialists is the special attention and dedication we give to our clients.
With a professional trainer at your side you will be able to exercise safely and achieve maximum benefits from the workouts.
During fitness sessions and periodic testing, the data that is collected is plotted into graphs so that you will be able to measure progress.
Call now on 99728870 and schedule an appointment for a consultation with one of our professional Personal Trainers. We offer one to ones and we also accept couples or up to two clients at a time who will split the fee per hour.