- Large eggs, 4
- Low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded, 1/4 cup
- Bell pepper, diced, 1/2 cup
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- Fill a pot two-thirds full of water and place it on high heat on the stove until it boils.
- Combine the eggs, peppers, cheese, and seasonings to a freezer bag. Remove all of the air from the bag, and zip it tight.
- Add the bag to the boiling water, and set the timer for 13 minutes.
- Keep an eye on the bag throughout the cooking time, and be sure to keep the bag in the water the entire time.
- After 13 minutes, carefully remove the bag from the boiling water. Be cautious of steam when opening the bag. The omelet should slide right out onto your plate.
- Top with salsa or avocado and enjoy!