- 1 cup whole wheat couscous
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, chopped (or golden raisins)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup 2-percent plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon hummus
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint or dill
- Kosher salt
- 1 1/4 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot paprika
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
Stir together the yogurt, hummus, mint and 1 to 2 tablespoons water in another bowl. Season with salt and set aside.
Toss the shrimp, tomatoes, the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and paprika together. Spread out on a baking sheet and broil until the shrimp is opaque and cooked through, about 4 minutes. Drizzle with the lemon juice.
Fluff the couscous with a fork. Divide the shrimp and couscous among 4 plates. Scrape any of the drippings from the baking sheet into the yogurt-hummus sauce. Serve the shrimp and couscous with the sauce.