- Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- In small bowl, combine chili sauce, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper and marinate chicken pieces in the sauce mix.
- Preheat the grill or oven (190 C / 375F).
- Thread chicken pieces onto skewers and brush leftover sauce over all sides of the chicken.
- Place chicken skewers on a greased grill or on a greased baking sheet.
- Grill both sides until done turning in between (or bake 15 minutes each side, or until chicken is fully cooked).
- Sprinkle with a little lime juice and serve.