Ingredients-Grapes, washed and dried
-Vanilla Greek yogurt
- Poke each grape with a toothpick, opposite the end with the hole that was attached to the stem.
- Open the container of yogurt, and stir until totally smooth and free of lumps.
- Pour the chia seeds into a cereal bowl.
- Place a medium-sized cutting board in the freezer, and line with a piece of parchment paper.
- Set up a little grape-making station on the counter next to your freezer. Dip the grape in the yogurt, then carefully twirl it in the chia seeds, and place it on the parchment paper with the toothpick pointing straight up. Freezing right away will prevent the yogurt from dripping down.
- Do all grapes, and freeze for at least 90 minutes.
- Enjoy right out of the freezer.